**Pre-Registration REQUIRED to attend this event. Please stop in or call the center at (414) 847-4960 to register.**
*Online application and onboarding strongly recommended to be completed prior to attending.*
- Machine Operators, Forklift Operators, Assembly, Order Pickers/Packers, Welders, Maintenance, Cleaning, Office/Clerical, and many more!
- ALL SHIFTS
- Pay dependent on position and experience.
- Positions are available across Southeastern WI. Some are on public transportation routes, others are not.
- This is an Open interview event. PRIOR TO interview candidates ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO apply/complete onboarding steps at www.SEEKcareers.com before being planning on being interviewed. The onboarding/application process takes approximately 1 hour to complete. It is strongly advised that candidates complete prior to coming in for an interview to possibly avoid longer wait times.
- Please bring 2 forms of ID for hiring, such as: US Passport, Social Security Card, valid driver's license, state ID, etc.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.