Job(s) 1 to 10 of 10
DateJob TitleRelevanceCompanyJob LocationSalary
7/29/2015Material Handler / Assembly - 2nd shiftInstitechPewaukee, WI$15 per hour
 Recently PostedAssembly Helper position open for an experienced candidate with mechanical aptitude and shop experience.  Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and use forklift and overhead crane.  The Assembly Helper will use the crane and forklift to assist the Assemblers when they are moving large components into position for ...
 Related:  Warehousing and Factory Work,  Production - Assemblers/Fabricators,  Skilled Trades - Mechanical
7/29/2015Welder- ProductionInstitechDelafield, WI; Oconomowoc, WINot Provided
 Recently PostedProduction Welder- 2nd shift -Knowledge of set up and operation of welding machines -TIG and MIG welding -Read and interpret work instructions, as well as blueprints -Ability to pass welding test required -Ability to read measuring tools -Use of American Welding Society welding symbols ...
 Related:  Skilled Trades - Mechanical,  Production - Welding and Soldering
7/29/2015Carpenter / Mill WorkerInstitechMilwaukee, WI$18
 Recently Posted· Ability to read a tape measure and have proficient math skills.  Includes dealing with   1/1000 of an inch. · Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations. · Ability to use shapers with power feed machines and/or set-up    Weinig Moulder to run a profile. &mid ...
 Related:  Construction/Building Trades,  Skilled Trades - Mechanical,  Production - Woodworkers
7/29/2015Maintenance TechnicianInstitechWaukesha, WI$17.00 - $22.00/hour
 Recently PostedThis job includes a lot of different tasks to be done in the course of the day.  You may spend some time on preventive maintenance on the equipment, working on a major repair project so you have to be aware of lockout/tagout procedures and safety while you work.  You may spend time on hydrauylic or mechanical equi ...
 Related:  Maintenance - Machines,  Skilled Trades - Electrical,  Skilled Trades - Mechanical
7/29/2015MACHINE BUILD & REPAIRInstitechMilwaukee, WI$26-29/hour
 Recently PostedExpanding company is looking for experienced Machine Build and Repair candidates.  Opportunities for strong candidates open on 2nd and 3rd shifts.  Candidates must have 5+ years of experience and be knowledgeable in PM's and all aspects of machine repair including mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, ...
 Related:  Maintenance - Machines,  Skilled Trades - Mechanical
7/29/2015MechanicInstitechMilwaukee, WIDOE
 Recently PostedLooking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to work for a growing company in the Milwaukee area.  I am looking for both entry level and high level experience. This person will spend 20% of time doing basic maintenance and repair on large moving equipment at the shop and the other 80% of the time transporting ...
 Related:  Skilled Trades - Mechanical
7/29/2015Trailer Repair TechnicianInstitechWaukesha, WINot Provided
 Recently PostedA growing Waukesha company is looking for an experienced individual. The following skills would be very helpful in the consideration. * Trailer or truck body repair experience * Experience with repairing or installing liftgates * Use of MIG Welding with Steel and Stainless * Experience using Acetylene cut ...
 Related:  Skilled Trades - Mechanical
7/29/2015Machine OperatorInstitechMenomonee Falls, WIbased on experience
 Recently PostedMachine operation in a shop environment. Fabricate forms and fixtures.  Will also work on an air bender, punch press and press brake.No heavy lifting required. Will train the right candidate.   ...
 Related:  Skilled Trades - Machinist,  Skilled Trades - General,  Skilled Trades - Mechanical
7/29/2015CNC Lathe Machinist LeadInstitechMukwonago, WIDOE
 Recently PostedThis small custom machine shop is looking to add an experienced machinist to the existing employee group.  The work involves set-up and operation of a CNC Mazak lathe running a few repetitive jobs on the machine to start.  For the most part, the parts are small and can be complex.  You would work in ...
 Related:  Professional and Technical,  Skilled Trades - Machinist,  Skilled Trades - Mechanical
7/30/2015Printing Press Operators & Assistants - WILL TRAINInstitechHartland, WI; Oconomowoc, WI; Waukesha, WINot Provided
 Recently PostedFlexographic Printing Press Operator - Will Train Responsible for the operation and maintenance of a flexographic press.    Job Duties:   -               Operatation of FlexoGraphic printing press -    & ...
 Related:  Production - Printing,  Miscellaneous,  Skilled Trades - Mechanical

New Search