Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is the largest healthcare provider in west central Pennsylvania, serving over a half-million patients each year. Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center has 537 inpatient, behavioral health, rehabilitation, and transitional care beds and is home to the highest level of care designations for Neonatal Care (Level 3) and Trauma Care (Level 1).
Where We Are:
The city of Johnstown is home to high-performing schools and safe, affordable neighborhoods that make working, living and raising a family special. There are many opportunities for educational advancement including the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, Saint Francis University, and Mount Aloysius College.
Why Choose Us:
* Onsite Fitness Centers available for employees and spouses, payroll deductible
* Employee Recognition programs
* Affiliations with nearby childcare facilities with extended hours
* Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
* Competitive Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program - mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
* Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
* And much more...
With the direction of the RN/Nurse Manager, and in collaboration with the Patient Care Team, will observe and interact with an individual patient to ensure safety.
High School Diploma or GED
Conemaugh Health System is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.