WE ARE LOOKING FOR GREAT PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM- just like you!
Our associates have a lot in common. They have great interpersonal skills, enjoy working independently, are self-motivated, and have a relentless drive. Did we mention that while they are working hard, they also like to have fun?
We offer flexible hours, competitive pay, and great benefits for both full and part-time associates.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, come join our team!The Project Specialist Flex role entails ensuring that Anderson Merchandisers' standards are upheld to meet client demands for intricate store remodels and special projects. This position involves managing substantial store product and fixture reconfigurations and fulfilling various client-requested merchandising tasks. It is essential to note that this is a project-oriented flexible position.
What would you do in this role?***This full-time position is project-based. Most projects involve working overnight and on weekends; however, there might be occasions when daytime shifts are necessary. Please refer to the job title for details regarding the specific shift requirement for this project.***This job is right for you if you want:
SupervisionThe Project Specialist reports to the Project Team Supervisor and Project Team Manager.Essential FunctionsCore functions include but are not limited to:
- Weekly pay!
- A fun team environment
- Paid on-the-job training
- The potential to transfer to another project or position upon project completion
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.Required Education and Experience
- Building new sales floor fixtures as well as uninstalling existing fixtures
- Moving of existing sales floor fixtures both basic and complex Installation of basic electronic equipment - no programming or set up functions
- Basic Modular and counter detailing Set merchandise to modular guidelines
- Relocating excess merchandise to a new location designated by store management
- Use of basic hand tools and or cordless drill
- Additional merchandising tasks or audits
Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Retail experience preferred
- Ability to read a planogram/Mod, or retail remodel a plus
- Must be able to lift objects and products up to a maximum of 50 lbs with frequent lifting and carrying of objects/products up to 35 lbs.,in addition, the ability to lift heavy objects up to100 lbs with assistance from another associate
- Work could be performed while sitting, standing, or walking
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands and/or fingers, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, overnights, and weekends
- Overnights are required
Rate of Pay$18.50
As an Anderson Merchandisers Associate, you may be eligible for these benefits*.
* Flexible work schedules
* 401(k) retirement plan
* Health Insurance - including Dental and Vision
* Health Savings Account
* Accident Insurance
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Long Term Care
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability
* Associate Assistance Fund
* Anderson Cares Natural Disaster Fund
* Associate Savings Plan
* Anderson Cares Fund
* Paid Time Off
* Discounts - Cell Phone, Vehicle, Pet Insurance
* Training & Career Development
*All benefits subject to eligibility per company policy.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.