First Citizens Bank has an incredible opportunity for a Sales Support Specialist (Commercial Lending Assistant). We are hiring banking professionals in Lake Mary, Florida who have had proven success in their past careers, are self-motivated, and possess strong relationship building skills. This role is an integral part of our team partnering with Commercial and Business Banking groups in the sales, servicing and management of clients and loan portfolios.
- Ongoing Sales Support: Provide ongoing sales support to Lenders which includes identifying sales and cross sell opportunities, coordinating materials for presentations, setting up sales calls as needed, maintaining prospect lists, and making joint calls as required.
- Documentation Support and Accuracy: Originates, processes, and ensures accuracy of loan documentation for closings. This includes entering financial information into the loan system and ensuring that all necessary documentation is included in the loan package prior to closing.
- Ongoing Credit Servicing Support and Accuracy: Resolving documentation exception issues, maintaining service levels, updating financial statements, and preparing files for all portfolio reviews. Run reports to track maturing lines/loans and service levels.
- Monitoring of Past Due Credits: Communicate, report, and follow up on portfolio past dues to ensure they remain current, while maintaining customer contact.
- Ongoing Customer Service/Office Support: Coordinates opening of deposit and other banking services with branch partners. Handles customer requests for information and problem resolution.
- Required Education: High school or GED
- Required Experience: Prior experience in commercial loan documentation, or commercial lending support; Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Preferred Experience: Sales; Comfortability with doing warm calls to clients
First Citizens Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military membership, application, or obligation, or any other legally protected status.