Applied Industrial Technologies is seeking an experienced Project Management professional to join our company as Senior PMO Managerto lead Projects across the Fluid Power and Flow Control businesses.
- Develop and own project timelines by working with teams.
- Facilitate and assist in Project plan, resource plan by collaborating with the entire team.
- Assists PMO leadership in preparing for key leadership meetings and updates
- Project management performance metrics
- Interactions and collaborations with colleagues and other regions in driving execution, resolving issues and leveraging resources
- Ensuring that internal teams and external stakeholders understand and are aware of key strategic initiatives
- Working with internal communication partners to implement communication strategies
- Report tracking for the Project Management Office
- Clarify and communicate project objectives, including milestones, deliverables, and success criteria
- Accountable for overall project success stakeholder and customer satisfaction
- Assist in tracking budgets for projects
- Team development, based on PMI methodology
- 6+ years of work experience, including at least 4 years project management experience with at least 2 years managing data analytics or ERP or integration projects
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Excel and other Project Management Software Tools
- PMI or SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) Certification nice to have
- Analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day
- Strong knowledge of Excel and highly skilled in PowerPoint and Microsoft Visio preferred
- Previous working technical experience with data analytics and reporting would be very nice to have.
- 2+ years of experience in planning and managing budget is a must have.
- Technical leadership experience is very nice to have.
- Ability to understand the overall SDLC and follow thru the process is a must have for this role.
- Demonstrated ability to design and execute plans, and to ensure success on all projects through proven track record of applying proven methods and tools to enterprise-wide project implementations
FCX Performance, an Applied Industrial Technologies Company, isa leading process flow control company providing technical mission critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets.
Founded in 1923, Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 216-426-4389to let us know the nature of your request.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.