Codeworks is an IT Services firm in SE Wisconsin, known for our strong commitment to quality and for our direct client relationships.
Who We're Looking For!...
A Senior Azure Data Engineer! A hybrid flexible role located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer or Computational Science, Computer Engineering, IT is
2. 5-7 years IT experience including 2-3 years as a technical lead in a Big Data or Data
3. Significant depth of expertise and track record of accomplishments in multiple IT
4. Experience utilizing either of the following: Azure (Data Factory, Data Lake, Machine
Learning, SQL Warehouse, Data Bricks, Power BI), SAP Analytics (SAP Business
Warehouse, Business Objects)
5. Experience engineering data pipelines and logical data models that serve business
analytics and visualization tools such as PowerBI
6. Experience building algorithm, automation and deployment code using Python or Scala.
Familiarity with Spark is plus
7. Experience Optimizing Data Loads, Data Extractions, Queries and Stored Procedures
8. Experience working in a DevOps environment and using CI/CD, Version Control etc as
part of development process
9. Preferred: Experience working with Streaming data sources such as IoT, Clickstream etc
and building data analytic applications from event driven data sources
10. Preferred: Experience building and optimizing data pipelines for Machine Learning
11. Preferred: Experience in ML Ops processes and Kubernetes based model serving
12. Preferred: Certifications on Azure Cloud
13. Good to Have: The ability to read, write, and speak Mandarin or French
Local candidates to Milwaukee area will be given priority. If you feel that you meet the qualifications listed above, please forward your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI with an office in Madison, WI-Codeworks has over 25+ years of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies in Wisconsin as well as our client's national locations. Our recruiting team is extremely good at evaluating, advising, and connecting IT professionals with new opportunities that will satisfy their expectations both in salary and opportunity for growth.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.codeworks-inc.com.
For priority career/job posting updates, please follow us on Twitter: @CodeworksIT