Manager Treasury (Hybrid)
The Treasury Manager (hybrid) is responsible for managing treasury activities for the company, including daily cash management and forecasting, banking operations and cash forecasting, and debt administration, and is an integral contributor to Treasury’s forward-looking strategies.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Banking Administration: Manages administration of bank accounts and accesses, including opening, closing, and monitoring all domestic accounts, and creating advantageous operational and reporting structures. Understands, navigates, and leverages bank portals to support cash management and other administration responsibilities. Develops new and maintains positive long-term relationships with bankers.
- Cash Management & Reporting: Develops, enhances, monitors and reports the internal controls surrounding the Company’s cash transactions including payment approvals, forecasting of cash and making borrowing and investing recommendations. Manages the oversight of monetary transactions, including daily cash position and reconciliation of the activity to CDW’s records.
- Debt Administration: Manage advances and repayments under the revolving credit facility and determine interest rate elections. Ensure compliance with reporting and other covenant requirements under CDW’s credit/financing facilities.
- Working Capital: Partners with accounts payable, accounts receivable and other relevant teams to manage working capital activities and appropriate reporting.
- Accounting & Audit: Leads the month-end and quarter-end close process for Treasury, including approving journal entries and ensuring book-to-bank reconciliations. Responsible for managing Treasury’s internal and external auditor requests.
- Innovation: Primary contact to support and advise on Treasury functions for transition to a Treasury Management System and the Company’s transition to Workday ERP. Lead process improvement initiatives and assist in developing forward-looking strategies for the department related to banking structure, reporting, foreign exchange, regulatory changes etc.
- Leadership: Lead a team of coworkers, including coaching, development, and performance management. Drive change management with respect to new ERP system and other strategic initiatives. Develop strong cross collaborations with various teams across the Company and leads relationships through positive influencing.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- 7 years of finance/treasury experience.
- 3 years of progressive management experience.
- Strong financial planning and analytical skills with critical attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior management.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of banking operations and financial platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and effectively communicate and present the issue, cause, and recommended solution to leadership and non-financial audiences.
- Knowledge of accounting principles regarding Treasury transactions.
- History of building and maintaining productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success as a project management lead and implementor of process improvements.
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to delegate, multi-task, work well independently, yet desire to be part of a team.
- Experience with Treasury Management Systems and ERPs.
- Proficient Microsoft Office user, particularly Excel.
- HFM and/or Essbase experience.
- Prior experience with PeopleSoft and/or Workday.
- Prior work in corporate treasury function.
- Prior work with corporate debt in terms of management, analyses, documentation and compliance matters and reporting.
CDW is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.