Respiratory Therapist is responsible for performing basic respiratory therapy procedures, draw and analyze ASG results, manage ventilators, perform ABG, SVN and CPT as well as neonatal and adult resuscitation. Shifts are 12 hours.
* Prepares patient care area adequately and ensures availability of necessary equipment and supplies.
* Reviews and carries out physician orders timely and according to policy.
* Reports to physician any patient changes in condition, test results, etc. in a timely manner.
* Assures that patient are provided with education and risk factor assessments.
Ashley Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 39-bed hospital that is committed to serving our growing community with the highest quality services. We have been named one of the Top 100 Rural Hospitals in America for seven consecutive years.
Located in Vernal, Utah, known as an outdoor paradise. From Flaming Gorge Reservoir to the primitive areas of the Uinta Mountains, outdoor recreation is at your doorstep. Fishing, hunting, biking, camping, golfing, water sports, cross country skiing, white water rafting are just a few of the activities that this diverse landscape has to offer. All of this centrally located between Salt Lake and Denver. Visit
* Must be a licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner in the State of Utah.
* BLS, ACLS, PALS and NRP certification required within 6 months of employment
* Previous respiratory therapy experience preferred.