CIT Bank is now First Citizens Bank Equipment Finance. We provide leasing and equipment financing solutions to thousands of small businesses, across various industries, nationwide. We offer these solutions to our borrowers and lessees, and assist our vendor partnerships in growing sales, profitability, and customer loyalty by providing customized, value-added finance solutions to their client base.
Our cutting-edge technology platform allows small businesses to access financing through a highly automated credit approval, documentation, and funding process. Transactions range from $2,000 to $1M.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Management, the Syndicated Lending Solutions Manager is responsible for providing working capital and equipment finance solutions through our syndication network of lenders to customers by prospecting, qualifying, and closing transactions.
- Manage working capital projects for clients, which entails credit analysis, project management, and decision-making on pricing
- Prospect, Qualify and Close business opportunities to meet or exceed monthly origination targets and acquisition goals
- Advise customers on financing solutions for their business
- Efficiently and effectively address the customer's business needs, offer appropriate value proposition solutions, negotiate price, and close accounts over the phone
- Maintain a database of customers through documentation by recording activity and statistics on each outbound call; uphold standards for the minimum number of calls and talk time per day
- Maintain on-going productive relationships with existing customers and vendors to earn repeat business
- Keep abreast of current industry, source, and market activities
- Be strategic minded toward organizational mission and goals
- Continuously evolve partnership development to improve partnership efficiency and effectiveness
- High School Diploma or GED with 1 years' relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of prior sales experience strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively across business levels
- Strong Customer Service skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Salesforce / CRM experience preferred
- Technologically savvy
- Client-focused, proactive, and results-oriented.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Looking for someone who is self-motivated, team oriented and hard-working with a passion for inside sales
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants on the bases of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.