Assists with the planning, coordination and administration of general accounting activities of the organization. Provides professional support to all areas of the Accounting department as needed including the preparation of financial statements.
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. SOVAH Health - Danville is a 250 bed hospital with the region's only designated Chest Pain Center & Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center. We are an academic teaching site for residents, medical students, nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and physician assistants.
Where We Are:
From our beautiful rolling countryside to our thriving downtown, Danville offers big city amenities with quaint, small town charm. We are home to a thriving arts and entertainment scene, numerous local restaurants and shops, diverse educational institutions, and vast recreational opportunities.
Why Choose Us:
* Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
* Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
* Employee Assistance Program - mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
* Professional development, Growth opportunities, and Mentor-based training
* And much more...
SOVAH Health - Danville is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.