Convergint is looking for a full-time, enthusiastic, results driven and forward-thinking Administrative Assistant to join our amazing culture. Administers and support the organization's accounting functions, including accounts receivable and accounts payable, fleet, phone and other needs of the office. Your main focus is tracking and entering invoices into our accounting portal, updating smartsheets, tracking material and labor purchase statuses for payment approvals. As an Administrative Assistant, you are a part of a dynamic team that allows you to grow as Convergint grows.
Who You Are
You have a passion for providing world-class service to customers, colleagues and communities. You are a person of integrity with a commitment to growth, accountability and delivering results. You want to join an organization with a positive culture that embraces inclusion and allows everyone to be the best version of themselves at work and home. You want to grow with us and deliver results as an exceptional administrative assistant.
Who We Are
With 20+ years of proven growth and exceptional performance, our mission is to be our customer's best service provider. We realize the importance of diversity in achieving that goal. Our company was built upon a solid foundation of 10 Values and Beliefs which drive our unmatched culture, making us the #1 global, serviced-based systems integrator in the industry. We take great pride in protecting the lives and assets of our customers and their communities with the solutions we provide.
What you'll do with "Our Training and Your Experience"
Administers and support the organization's accounting functions, including accounts receivable and accounts payable, fleet, phone and other needs of the office. Your main focus is tracking and entering invoices into our accounting portal, updating smartsheets, tracking material and labor purchase statuses for payment approvals.
- Convergint's greatest strength is our people! Every colleague is encouraged to participate in our Recruit Awesome People program, helping us grow Convergint by promoting our colleague-first culture and referring top talent to the Talent Acquisition Team and hiring managers.
- Responsible for entering invoices into our accounting software in an efficient manner.
- Provides administrative support to field colleagues, project managers, account executives, and supports office colleagues as needed.
- May provide support for processing time track, and other labor posting functions to support payroll.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
What You'll Need
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize.
- Flexible, adaptable, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Customer service and detail-oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Company Benefits and Perks
Convergint fosters a supportive, accessible, and inclusive environment in which individuals of different backgrounds and identities are able to realize their maximum potential within the company. We offer a variety of programs and exceptional benefits to all of our colleagues:
- Company Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Fun & Laughter Day Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plan
- Life insurance & Disability Plan
- Wellness Program
- 401K Matching Plan
- Colleague Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive salary and compensation plan
- Vehicle reimbursement plan
- Corporate Social Responsibility Day
- And much more...
Education: High School/GED or equivalent experience
Preferred Experience: (but not required):
- 1-3 years relevant accounting work experience
- Experience in 1 or more of the following industries: electronic/electrical, fire alarm & life safety, data-cable installation and/or building automation
Convergint is committed to a culture of Inclusion and Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit our Convergint to learn more about the company and the exciting opportunities available.