Convergint is looking for a full-time, enthusiastic, results driven and forward-thinking Account Executive to join our amazing culture. In this role, you will cultivate new relationships, gaining an understanding of our customers' needs while securing sales opportunities. As an Account Executive, you are a part of a dynamic sales team that allows you to grow as Convergint grows.
For information about how we use your personal information, please see our Colleague & Applicant Privacy Notice, available on convergint.com/careers.
Who You Are
You have a passion for providing world-class service to customers, colleagues, and communities. You are a person of integrity with a commitment to growth, accountability and delivering results. You value a positive culture and embrace inclusion. You strive to be the best version of yourself at work and home. You want to grow with us and deliver results as an exceptional Account Executive.
Who We Are
With 20-years of proven growth and exceptional performance, our mission is to be our customer's best service provider. We realize the importance of diversity in achieving that goal. Our company was built upon a solid foundation of 10 Values and Beliefs which drive our unmatched culture, making us the #1 global, serviced-based systems integrator in the industry. We take great pride in protecting the lives and assets of our customers and their communities with the solutions we provide.
What you'll do with "Our Training and Your Experience"
- Convergint's greatest strength is our people! Every colleague is encouraged to participate in our Recruit Awesome People program, helping us grow Convergint by promoting our colleague-first culture and referring top talent to the Talent Acquisition Team and hiring managers.
- Account Development: Responsible for selling to dedicated accounts, the continuum of physical security integration services, cyber, maintenance programs, managed services and transformational services as needed to increase customer lifetime value, profitability and inoculate competitive threats.
- Develop Pipeline: Work with real decision makers to assess need, gain agreement on a business case, why we are uniquely qualified, and a decision time frame. Expected results: Pipeline is 3:1 over target.
- Proposal Construction: Leading the sales pursuit team to construct winning proposals. Expected Results: Proposals include the quote, business case and why we are uniquely qualified.
- Presenting & Closing: Present proposals to the decision makers while managing objections related to timing, price, and competition. Expected Results: Final negotiations lead to go or no-go decisions timely.
- Account Development: Responsible for selling the continuum of physical security integration services, cyber, maintenance programs, managed services and transformational services as needed to increase customer lifetime value, profitability and inoculate competitive threats.
- Market Focus: Identify and develop pipeline specific to assigned market(s). Markets include global accounts, utilities, financial/banking, healthcare, data centers, federal, state, and local governments, K-12 & higher education. Expected results: Pipeline reflects opportunities in assigned market(s).
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts: Collaborate with designers/estimators, sales engineers, subject matter experts, program/project managers, and partners as needed to create and deliver winning proposals. Expected results: Business case and technical solution result in winning proposals.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
What You'll Need
- Strong affinity for problem solving.
- Desire to learn, understand, and apply solutions to customer challenges.
- Ability to build customer confidence and cultivate business relationships.
- Proactively source sales & service opportunities.
- Ability to adapt to business changes with the ability to influence others.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
Company Benefits and Perks
Convergint fosters a supportive, accessible, and inclusive environment in which individuals of different backgrounds and identities are able to realize their maximum potential within the company. We offer a variety of programs and exceptional benefits to all of our colleagues:
- Company Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Fun & Laughter Day Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plan
- Life insurance & Disability Plan
- Wellness Program
- 401K Matching Plan
- Colleague Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive salary and compensation plan
- Vehicle reimbursement plan
- Corporate Social Responsibility Day
- And much more...
Education: College degree, trade school or equivalent experience
Minimum Experience: 1-3 years sales or equivalent
Convergint is committed to a culture of Inclusion and Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit our Convergint to learn more about the company and the exciting opportunities available.