Forever Strong. What sets First Citizens apart Strong leadership, enduring values and a commitment to helping people and businesses prosper.
As a Business Banker at First Citizens Bank you will carry on our tradition of developing and expanding relationships with business owners in your community to help them meet their financial goals.
Business Bankers develop and maintain an active prospect list, customer outreach plan and quality referral sources. They are the primary contact for borrowing needs, on average, up to $5MM and engage bank partners to provide a full range of deposit and related business services. Larger relationships may be managed with manager approval and appropriate partner support.
In this role, you will get to:
* Make an impact by contributing to the growth of the bank through business and commercial loans, deposits and fee income
* Exercise your creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to engage with business owners in the community
* Work in a supportive environment encouraging community and business development activities
* Work within a streamlined, timely and efficient credit approval process
* Be a part of a collaborative team with various business services partners to support the full client relationship
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 4 years experience in business lending, credit or business development.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 8 years experience in business lending, credit or business development.
Business development experience
Established COI's and referral sources
Financial analysis and credit underwriting skills
Knowledge of business lending, deposit and cash management solutions
Ability to provide financial guidance and expertise
Sales planning and forecasting experience