Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Raleigh General Hospital is a 300 bed facility caring for nearly 13,000 patients each year with over 50,000 being treated in our emergency room. We offer a wide range of surgical services as well as specialty programs including Cardiac CTA, Digital Mammography, and Trauma Services.
Where We Are:
Beckley is an ideal place to live and boasts many scenic, cultural, and recreational opportunities. From restaurants and breweries to art galleries and unique attractions, Beckley is an outdoor playground with something for all tastes.
Why Choose Us:
* Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
* Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
* Employee Assistance Program - mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
* Educational assistance and tuition assistance for qualified applicants
* Professional development opportunities and CE assistance
* And much more...
Assists in assuring optimal patient care by delivering basic patient care and performing scrub duties under direct supervision of RN or LPN.
Reports to: Executive Director of Women's and Children's Services