Skilled Nursing LPN Licensed Practical Nurse - Fauquier Health and Rehab - FT Nights
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!!
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do.
The Fauquier Health and Rehabilitation Nursing Center facility is a 113-bed center located on the Fauquier Hospital campus. This skilled nursing facility offers short-term and long-term residents with nearby access to hospital and physician services. Its proximity and affiliation with the hospital allows for patients to receive a unique continuum of care.
We provide long-term care and respite services in addition to specialty services such as physical, occupational and speech rehabilitation.
Where We Are:
The charm of Warrenton is irresistible with Old Town Warrenton's brick sidewalks and historic homes, set beside local businesses who love to greet neighbors and visitors. Whether you are seeking outdoor adventure, local cuisine, or the charm of shops and boutiques, here you will find something for everyone.
Why Choose Us:
* Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
* Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
* Employee Assistance Program - mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
* Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
* And much more...
The Licensed Practical Nurse provides and directs clinically appropriate patient care to an individual or group of patients under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse.
* Virginia State License as Licensed Practical Nurse
* High School Diploma
* Basic Life Support Certification(BLS) Required
* Preferred - 1 Year Long Term Care Experience.
Fauquier Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.