NATURE AND SCOPE
The Systems Administrator reports to the VP, IT Infrastructure & Operations and is responsible for providing efficient support for the organization's backend infrastructure and services. This includes monitoring and maintaining various on-premises infrastructure systems, monitoring and maintaining various cloud-hosted solutions, and serving as a top-level escalation point for the IT Operations team.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Industry qualifications preferred.
2. Minimum 7 years' experience working in an IT Support role with server, application support, and cloud hosted support responsibilities.
3. Minimum 4 years' experience managing a patch management solution such as SCCM or KACE.
4. Minimum 4 years' experience managing a monitoring solution such as AppDynamics or Solarwinds.
5. Minimum 4 years' experience maintaining and administering a Core processing system or other primary Enterprise Software Solution.
6. Minimum 2 years' experience with scripting languages and developing automations using tools such as PowerShell or Bash.
7. Previous experience with managing, requesting service from, and working to resolve issues with third party systems and vendors.
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
9. Ability to use independent judgment and discretion in various situations while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
10. Flexible schedule and ability to accommodate early mornings, late evenings, weekends and holidays if needed.
11. Must have a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures as they relate to the position. Must understand and comply with all job-related state and federal laws and regulations.