Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. At Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital, we are committed to providing our patients with the highest quality, family-friendly care available. We offer a wide range of healthcare services, including emergency medicine, heart care, maternity care, sleep medicine, surgical services, and many more.
Where We Are:
Whether you're an outdoor or indoor person, Elko offers something for everyone. Summer recreation includes horseback riding, fishing, mountain biking, motor-cross racing, rock climbing, water skiing, cattle drives and city slicker tours, camping and hunting. Winter recreation and fun is just 6 miles north where local residents enjoy downhill skiing, snowmobiling and helicopter and snowcat skiing.
Why Choose Us:
* Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
* Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
* Employee Assistance Program - mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
* Employee recognition programs
* And much more...
The Case Manager facilitates clinically appropriate and fiscally responsible patient care through communication with the treating physician and all other members of the healthcare team, while working in close cooperation with hospital management. The Case Manager assesses and identifies the patient's physical and psychosocial needs and determines, in conjunction with established protocols and input from the treating physician, the health care services and venue of care appropriate for the patient. The Case Manager manages the patient's treatment prospectively through the admission process, concurrently through on-going case management while the patient is an inpatient in one or more venues of care and retrospectively through review of individual cases and identification of trends and patterns.
* Education: Associate's Degree or higher in Nursing, and/or degree in healthcare.
* Experience: Two years' experience in general nursing or community health nursing; some prior case management experience preferred. Basic knowledge about health care systems; social services and community agencies.
* Licensing Requirements: Current Nevada RN or LPN license or ability to obtain prior to start date preferred. Degree in health care and experience in case management required without a License. American Heart Association Certification in BLS within 60-days of hire.
Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.