Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation is a thriving, values-driven company focused on doing the right things. We're a fast growing, publicly traded company (NYSE: ZWS), with an enduring reputation for integrity, giving back, and providing an engaging, inclusive environment where careers flourish and grow.
Named by Newsweek as One of America's Most Responsible Companies and an Energage USA Top Workplace, at Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation, we never forget that our people are at the center of what makes us successful. They are the driving force behind our superior quality, product ingenuity, and exceptional customer experience. Our commitment to our people and their professional development is a recipe for success that has fueled our growth for over 100 years, as one of today's leading international suppliers of plumbing and water delivery solutions.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation employs over 2800 employees worldwide, working from 24 locations across the U.S., China, Canada, Dubai, and Mexico, with sales offices available around the globe. We hope you'll visit our website and learn more about Zurn Elkay at zurnelkay.com.
If you're ready to join a company where what you do makes a difference and you have pride in the work you are doing, talk to us about joining the Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation family!
As Sr. Product Manager for the Elkay Plumbing Division, lead the Expanded Markets strategy for Water Delivery products, focusing initially on Educational and Residential sectors. Create and successfully execute the long-term strategic roadmap and profitability of products, and lead a small product management team. This position will be located in either Milwaukee, WI or Downers Grove, IL.
Specific duties include:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related studies is required; MBA preferred.
* 7+ years product management experience required.
* Prior supervisory experience preferred.
* Prior channel marketing and / or sales experience a plus.
* Durable goods experience strongly preferred.
* Strategic "general manager" mindset essential. The ideal candidate will want to manage a business, not just products.
* Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional teams in the development launch of new products and other business initiatives a must.
* Ability to develop and present comprehensive business recommendations and proposals within the organization as well as to customers essential.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required, as well as excellent presentation skills. Ability to confidently and persuasively present to senior leadership team and key customers essential.
* Strong project management and cross-functional leadership skills required.
* Ability to collaborate across all levels and functions within the organization a must
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran