Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Clark Memorial Hospital is a 236-bed facility located on a 22-acre campus. We are one of the largest health care providers in southern Indiana, offering behavioral health; cardiology; cancer care; general, orthopedic and thoracic and vascular surgery; imaging and interventional radiology; women's health and obstetrics.
Where We Are:
From our vibrant downtown to our commitment to providing an overall positive experience to everyone who lives and visits here, you will find Jeffersonville one of the most dynamic cities in the area. Downtown Jeffersonville is known for amazing small business, farmers market, concerts, and festivals.
Why Choose Us:
* Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
* Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
* Employee Assistance Program - mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
* Loan and Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
* Employee Recognition Programs and Awards
* And much more...
High School Diploma Required
Great verbal and written communication
Secretary experience preferred
Clark Memorial Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.