The Managing Director, Relationship Manager Middle Market Banking is responsible for acquiring and managing a portfolio of middle market banking relationships. Delivers a full suite of commercial banking products and services including loans, deposits, treasury management services, interest rate products, capital markets, wealth management and other fee income business. Is the primary contact for borrowing needs and provides subject matter expertise for deposit and cash flow management needs. This position works with various sales partners to build and manage full banking relationships. We are looking for a high performing, experienced middle market banker to join our Middle Market Banking group. The teams will deliver an integrated product and service offering from across the institution to middle market commercial clients. They will deliver the Banking Products through a single point of contact that emphasizes relationships, customized financial solutions, and excellent service.is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility.
- Originate and cultivate middle market banking relationships positioning the Bank as the primary / lead bank
- Deliver a full suite of commercial banking products and services including loans, deposits, treasury management services, interest rate products, capital markets, and other fee income business.
- Serve as the primary relationship management contact identifying client needs, working with internal industry verticals and product owners to structure customized solutions and ensure high quality service.
- Work collaboratively across the Bank delivering commercial and consumer products and services
- Understand market, pricing and industry trends operating as a trusted advisor to clients.
- Leverage the Bank's digital & technology platforms to deliver exceptional client service.
- Have in-depth understanding of credit worthiness of clients and bank credit policies to be able to represent them in internal discussions.
- Focus on ensuring compliance with all regulatory and compliance policies of the Bank.
- In coordination with marketing, design and execute on targeted marketing efforts on "centers of influence" and client events.
- Seasoned track record of building a book of middle market banking relationships including the personal business of your clients.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant commercial banking experience originating new and enhancing existing middle market relationships
- Four-year college degree required (BA or BS).
- MBA and formally credit trained.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Track record of success being part of an entrepreneurial team.
- Understanding of the applicable regulatory environment.
- Ability to work in a larger bank environment while influencing internal stakeholders to deliver for the client
- Deep understanding of the client segment's unique needs and products/services to meet them.
- Driven by a high-quality client service approach.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants on the bases of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.