Business Development Manager -Contractor and Distributor Landscape Irrigation Eastern US RegionThe Company
Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation is a thriving, values-driven company focused on doing the right things. We're a fast growing, publicly traded company (NYSE: ZWS), with an enduring reputation for integrity, giving back, and providing an engaging, inclusive environment where careers flourish and grow.
Named by Newsweek as One of America's Most Responsible Companies and an Energage USA Top Workplace, at Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation, we never forget that our people are at the center of what makes us successful. They are the driving force behind our superior quality, product ingenuity, and exceptional customer experience. Our commitment to our people and their professional development is a recipe for success that has fueled our growth for over 100 years, as one of today's leading international suppliers of plumbing and water delivery solutions.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation employs over 2800 employees worldwide, working from 24 locations across the U.S., China, Canada, Dubai, and Mexico, with sales offices available around the globe. We hope you'll visit our website and learn more about Zurn Elkay at zurnelkay.com.
If you're ready to join a company where what you do makes a difference and you have pride in the work you are doing, talk to us about joining the Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation family!Job Description
The BDM for Contractor and Distributor Landscape Irrigation is responsible for increasing Zurn Wilkins product sales and brand demand from landscape irrigation contractors and distributors across the Eastern US region.
This position will be responsible for leading, training and developing direct landscape irrigation contractor relationships with industry distribution partners and independently from distribution. Duties include sales funnel management, contractor pull through strategies, trade event marketing, product presentation and interaction with rep agencies, as well as operational continuous improvement processes.
This position is remote and requires approx 75% travel. Key Accountabilities
- Identify, develop, and secure landscape contractor relationships to expand the Zurn Wilkins product brand preference implementing distributor pull through strategies.
- Deliver consistent revenue growth and increase market share for targeted landscape irrigation distributors in alignment with annual goals and objectives.
- Serve as the key contact for Zurn Irrigation in the regional market.
- Recommend new solutions by leveraging the Zurn installed base to support future customer needs.
- Partner with Zurn commercial associates to service the demand that enhanced contractor pull through will drive across Landscape Irrigation Market Segments.
- Identify and communicate continuous improvement opportunities that result in increased ease of doing business, improved customer satisfaction and reduced operational costs. Accurately provide monthly forecast data to the Commercial Sales organization.
Capabilities and Success Factors
- Bachelor's degree or work history equilivant.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in landscape irrigation contractor sales (backflow and pressure regulation focused).
- Waterworks and/or plumbing distribution experience a plus.
- Ability to plan departmental growth aligned to organizational vision and strategy.
- Capable of utilizing MS Teams, MS Office, spreadsheets and quote systems as part of everyday work.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with limited direction.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in addition to proven problem solving and analytical thinking skills required.
- Must have a strong detail orientation balanced with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Customer Focus: Gains insight to customer needs and deliver solutions that meet customer expectations.
- Decision Quality: Utilize analysis, experience and other pertinent sources to make timely and well-informed decisions.
- Action Oriented: Ability to quicky and decisively identify opportunities and create solutions.
- Directs Work: Provide clear direction and accountabilities, delegates appropriately, and provides guidance and direction
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran