Senior Specialist, Digital ExperienceThe Company
Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation is a thriving, values-driven company focused on doing the right things. We're a fast growing, publicly traded company (NYSE: ZWS), with an enduring reputation for integrity, giving back, and providing an engaging, inclusive environment where careers flourish and grow.
Named by Newsweek as One of America's Most Responsible Companies and an Energage USA Top Workplace, at Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation, we never forget that our people are at the center of what makes us successful. They are the driving force behind our superior quality, product ingenuity, and exceptional customer experience. Our commitment to our people and their professional development is a recipe for success that has fueled our growth for over 100 years, as one of today's leading international suppliers of plumbing and water delivery solutions.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation employs over 2800 employees worldwide, working from 24 locations across the U.S., China, Canada, Dubai, and Mexico, with sales offices available around the globe. We hope you'll visit our website and learn more about Zurn Elkay at zurnelkay.com.
If you're ready to join a company where what you do makes a difference and you have pride in the work you are doing, talk to us about joining the Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation family!
The Senior Specialist, Digital Experience manages our Digital Experience product portfolio with a focus on customer care and rep experience tools and relationships. This role will play a key role in the interactions of the factory, the sales representative and customers in gathering feedback to translate that into improved processes and systems. As Senior Specialist, Digital Experience, you will be responsible for driving strategy and business objectives and an ultimate vision of digital solutions. The role will be the connection of reps and customers to customer care and service centers by creating easy to use tools, processes and trainings that enable self-service and ease of use.
- Develop the strategy and priority of the digital business initiative they represent.
- Use feedback from sales reps and customers to seek out ways to optimize processes and tools that save internal and external teams time and money.
- Guide strategy for self-service Rep tools and customer care capabilities
- Develop and present training sessions for reps and customers on Zurn Elkay tools that are available to them.
- Develop market research and user research to help gather business requirements, collaborate with design teams and developers from ideation to implementation.
- Understand and articulate any product data changes that may be needed to support new digital products and partner with relevant data teams.
- Be a relentless voice for the customer experience to advocate for customer, user, and business needs.
- Collaborate with business team members and customers to gather requirements, define project scope, and ultimately work to ensure timely delivery of digital products.
- Applies business strategy and experience to make complex decisions in ambiguity.
- Ability to measure performance with analytics tools and transform complex results into actionable insights.
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 5 years of relevant experience working on digital properties and business process review/improvements, particularly with emphasis on customer or user experience.
- 5 years' combined experience with customer care tools or sales rep management systems, and e-commerce or digital project management or deploying digital product enhancements.
- Salesforce experience a requirement. Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce functionality required including an understanding of its capabilities as it relates to customer care and customer self-service.
- Experience with eCommerce or digital platforms and ERPs (Salesforce, Adobe Experience Manager, D365, Oracle, Kinetco, etc)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and willing to accept changes in priorities and navigate the changes.
- Customer relationship focused - ability to build and maintain trust and loyalty.
- Can communicate confidently with senior leadership to establish clarity on complex ideas.
- Experience gathering customer or user feedback and VOC research.
- Ability to connect common eCommerce or digital product metrics to business goals.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran