Guided by our relentless focus on people and desire to actively listen, we strive to create an inclusive culture and uphold equitable practices for our colleagues and community members. We seek to hire people who share our winning spirit and recognize diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and representation as strengths critical to success. If you thrive in an environment where your growth and development are supported and achieving together is valued, then Associated Bank may be the right place for you.
We invite you to view the opportunity below:
This Sales & Support Specialist role with Associated Bank will Provide administrative, deposit, loan preparation/review/documentation/funding support to the team. The team may include a Segment Leader, Team Leader, Relationship Managers, Portfolio Managers, Lead/Supervisor and other Commercial Banking team members. Ensure adherence to standards and regulatory requirements. Work directly with business customers and associates to solve problems and provide superior customer service. Complete projects as assigned:
- Work with Relationship Managers and Portfolio Managers to ensure the portfolio administration and risk management of each client relationship is in compliance with established Associated Banc-Corp credit policy, procedure and business strategy as well as commercial and regulatory guidelines. Attend training sessions to hone skills, improve efficiency and develop best practices.
- Coordinate all aspects of required loan documentation including but not limited to document requests, corresponding with title insurance companies to order appropriate title work, review loan documents for accuracy, closing the loan with the client, and working with Commercial Loan Services and outside counsel to ensure proper documentation. Perform ongoing maintenance while adhering to compliance guidelines. This may include complex documentation required for loan participations.
- Provide general administrative and sales support to the team. Administrative support may include meeting scheduling/coordination, travel planning, correspondence, expense reporting, supply ordering, maintaining up-to-date client, prospect and COI listings, reporting and other projects as needed. Sales support may include monitoring and updating internal systems and tracking data that is crucial to managing the portfolio, reporting and preparing sales presentation materials/collateral, and maintenance of new business pipeline reports, if necessary. Also provide support in the loan preparation/review/documentation/funding and deposit processes. Provides back-up support to other Sales Support team members, as needed.
- Support clients and affiliates by solving problems and complex questions to ensure superior customer service which may entail reaching out to Customer Care unit for handling of various service requests like to issue stop payments and process check orders . Function as liaison between operations/support departments, Commercial Banking Sales Teams and customers. Work to establish contacts within the operations and support departments. Act as central resource area for Commercial Banking issues.
- Use on line deposit and loan systems to obtain vital customer information. Provide superior customer service and process daily transactions for Commercial Banking customers which may require input and direction from team and/or SSS-Leads. May assist team in passing on client information obtained as well as referring clients to certain products and services.
- High School or equivalent combination of education and experience Required
- Associate's Degree Business, Finance, Accounting or a related field. Preferred
- 2-4 years Banking or office experience. Thorough knowledge of commercial banking products, services, procedures and practices, extensive loan documentation knowledge. Required
- Less than 2 years Extensive loan documentation knowledge with Associated Bank systems. Preferred
- Less than 2 years Ambit Commercial Lending Operating System Preferred
In addition to core traditional benefits, we take pride in offering benefits for every stage of life:
- Retirement savings including both 401(k) and Pension plans.
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community.
- Opportunities to connect with others through our diversity-focusedColleague Resource Groups.
- Competitive salaries with professional development and advancement opportunities.
- Bonus benefits including well-being programs and incentives, parental leave,anemployee stock purchase plan, military benefits and much more.
- Personal banking, loan, investmentand insurance benefits.
Associated Bank serves more than 120 communities throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota and we consider our colleagues critical to our continued success. See why our colleagues continually vote us a best place to work in the Midwest.Join our community on,and.
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: .
Fully complies with all applicable enterprise policies and procedures. Acts in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as outlined in training materials, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act. Responsible for reporting suspicious activity to Financial Intelligence. Responsible to report all customer complaints as prescribed and procedure violations to management or HR. Responsible to report ethical concerns as needed to Associated Bank's anonymous Ethics Hotline.
The employment policy of Associated Banc-Corp, and its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Associated") provides equal opportunity to all persons. We support a diverse and inclusive work environment where colleagues are respected, treated fairly, and given equal opportunities to perform to their fullest potential. We believe it is only with a diverse and inclusive workplace that the organization can truly perform at its best, carry out its vision, and make a difference for the communities we serve.