We are looking for a self-driven business analyst who enjoys working in an agile team environment to drive business value delivery for our Commercial Lines strategic partners.
- With business partners, influence, and drive product roadmap to achieve business outcomes
- Analyze and breakdown vague, complex problems into viable solution options with pros/cons. Collaborate with business partners and team to decide on an optimal solution.
- Drive right-sized team deliverables to achieve iterative business value
- Create and maintain the product backlog including prioritization with business partners
- Analyze and document current vs proposed workflow to support business outcomes
- Define and clearly articulate product requirements
- Provide guidance and recommendations of business impact when needed
- Provide leadership and guidance within the agile team to develop transparency and trust to become a highly effective team
- Drive periodic planning with agile team:
- Advocate and clearly communicate business priories and outcomes
- Analyze problem statements into optimal solutions
- Provide forecasting of what is possible to business partners
- Works with other agile teams across the organization to coordinate the design and execution of solutions
- Responsible for continuous evaluation of product progress by inspecting progress throughout the sprint
- Work with agile team to demo capabilities to business partners, organize and evaluate feedback, and prioritize into product backlog
- Measure and communicate product deliverable success thru agreed upon Key Performance Indicators
- Deep understanding of product domain to become a subject matter expert
- Self-driven and works with minimal guidance
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 4 or more years of related experience
- Oral and written communication skills
- Complex problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- Analytical thinking skills
- Leadership skills
- Insurance experience
West Bend provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.