Responsible for supporting an assigned super region by handling a number of administrative duties including regional reporting, marketing campaign execution, quote generation, review and release of orders, order management and expediting, and part number generation. They will receive customer calls, respond to inquiries, take orders, or forward a call to the respective Account Manager / Account Executive. This position reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Assists regional sales managers account executives, and account managers by handling a number of administrative duties including regional reporting, marketing campaign execution, quote generation, review and release of orders, order management and expediting, and part number generation.
- Accountable for adherence to sales metric performance as defined by the management team
- Enters and maintains customer data within the TAPCO database
- Responds and follow through on inquiries and sales orders through email, over the phone or our e-commerce website
- Assists with coordinating trade show preparation and attending tradeshows as necessary
- Performs a variety of other tasks as assigned by the Manager i.e. research or coordination of projects
- 0 - 2 years prior experience within a sales and/or customer service position and/or Associate, Undergraduate degree with an internship.
- Prior experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook
- Prior experience multitasking within a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience working with internal and external customers and providing exceptional service
At TAPCO, our mission is to enhance transportation and personal safety in our communities through innovative solutions and products. We are driven to save lives! Are you looking for a career where you can earn a great wage based on experience and performance, your contributions are recognized, and you will have growth potential? Then choose TAPCO!
If any assistance is needed with the application process, please contact TAPCO HR at 800-236-4462