The Corporate Partner Specialist is responsible for growing and strengthening relationships within the corporate community that intersects with the quality industry with a main objective of growing sponsorship revenue. The Corporate Partner Specialist will identify, inform, cultivate, sell, and oversee benefit fulfillment and steward relationships with sponsors to secure financial support for ASQ events, content, and other programming in meeting its mission of extending excellence through quality.
- Serve as primary liaison to, and collaborate with, 3rd party sponsorship and fulfillment vendor to meet assigned revenue goals.
- Conduct research on corporate prospects to identify potential matches, determine their capacity and prioritize them among current prospects and returning sponsors.
- Develop and implement cultivation strategy for each prospective and current advertiser/sponsor, including regular communication with prospective and current partners throughout the year.
- Collaborate with ASQExcellence on organizational memberships, targeting and messaging to grow that revenue channel and supporting executive round table events.
- Compile pipelines and historical data and correlate with industry research and trends in events and advertising to assist in building annual business plans and budgets.
- Inform corporate prospects and current sponsors about ASQ programs and sponsorship/advertising opportunities for the purpose of securing financial partnerships and oversee the user experience and content related to sponsorship on ASQ.org.
- Work with the CCO, events, and marketing departments to create innovative sponsorship packages and develop and oversee the production of high-quality materials for potential and current sponsors of all levels.
- Follow-up as needed to secure sponsorships, working through an identified sales process, detailing all account activity and progress in CRM tool and oversee contract preparation and execution for each agreement.
- Oversee tracking of benefit needs and fulfillment for sponsors working with both internal workgroups and external vendors to ensure the delivery of sponsor benefits.
- Support sponsors on-site throughout events; solicit feedback and troubleshoot issues and to create a positive experience and work with the events and marketing teams to develop and produce high-quality post event reports for all sponsors.
- Adheres to ASQ Competencies: Accountability, Communication, Continuous Improvement, Developing Self and Staff, Ethics and Teamwork.
- All other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field with 1-3 years prior sales and channel management experience, or equivalent combination.
- Experience providing sales and relationship support to strategic accounts.
- Event and/or advertising sponsorship sales experience preferred.
- Proven experience effectively securing managing and retaining accounts and collaborating with channel partners to increase revenue. Strong ability to create, propose, and sell value and products to clients.
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, and business acumen.
- Strong computer proficiency in the MS Office suite of applications.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Remote work environment with travel required (20%).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.