Job Title Student Success Manager - MSP Partnership
For more than 80 years, Kaplan has been a trailblazer in education and professional advancement. We are a global company at the intersection of education and technology, focused on collaboration, innovation, and creativity to deliver a best in class educational experience and make Kaplan a great place to work.
The future of education is here and we are eager to work alongside those who want to make a positive impact and inspire change in the world around them.
This position will be responsible for enrolling, starting and advising a cohort of students who are interested in undergraduate and graduate programs. This position advises and guides prospective students through the enrollment process, course selection, and programs and provides guidance and advice as the student matriculates through their respective program to graduation.
- Advise and guide students regarding career and specific program interest. This includes advising students in all matters relating to the achievement of the desired outcome of graduation.
- Assist and advise the prospective student through the enrollment process specific to the program identified.
- Responsible for all aspects of onboarding enrolled students; providing students with financial guidance as it relates to funding for the program from enrollment through graduation.
- Provide personalized service to advise and support the student, nurture a healthy relationship and continually re-verify alignment of career goals with degree outcomes.
- Orient students with regard to admissions and catalog requirements, academic policies, registration procedures, student resources, programs that will help support the student in being self- sufficient in making proper class and elective selections.
- Service a cohort of students while meeting predetermined student metric requirements.
- Encourage and foster students to progress through the next enhanced degree.
- Adhere to State and Federal regulations, FERPA, and Kaplan Compliance Standards.
- Adhere to continued school-specific programmatic training.
- Provide stellar student experience throughout the student life cycle.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree with a focus in Business, Education, Psychology, or Communications.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience counseling/advising, stellar customer service and/or sales concierge service, management of large customer base.
- At least two years of experience for every year of formal education required. (Applies to internal employees only).
- Technology: Knowledge and skills considered essential in using technology to assist individuals with understanding the online learning platform as well as career planning.
- Cvue, SRM(SalesForce), CampusLogic, Brightspace
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and/or Google Apps for Work
- Ability to provide advice on academic, organization and university policies and processes to include funding. Ability to understand programs of study, university policies, online platform, student services, and academic organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, good listener, interpersonal skills, time management, organizational, problem solving/decision making.
- Conflict resolution, ability to de-escalate student issues.
- Understanding the nuances of FERPA guidance and regulations.
- Analyze the student dashboard and reports to optimize student experience and outcomes.
- Objectively consider issues, identify alternatives, and choose and implement solutions to best support the student.
- In-depth knowledge of online education platforms.
- Identify and understand students career decision-making processes.
- A self-motivated, strong work ethic, go-getter, results-oriented, resilient, compassionate, patient and persuasive, flexible, passionate, ability to multitask, and detail-oriented.
- All interested candidates for this position who do not have a degree must enroll in a degree-seeking program and maintain good standing with any student loan debt.
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
Remote work providing flexible work/life balance
Comprehensive Retirement Package including 401K company match and two pension programs
Our Gift of Knowledge Program provides tuition assistance and substantial discounts for our employees and close family members
Competitive health benefits and new hire eligibility starts day-1 of employment
Generous Paid Time Off includes paid holidays, vacation, personal, sick paid time-off, plus one (1) volunteer day and one (1) diversity and inclusion day to participate and give back to our local communities
And so much more!
This position is a Salary Grade A
Job Functional Area Admissions
Business Unit00091 Kaplan Higher ED
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions with Kaplan are paid at least $15 per hour or$31,200 per year for full-time positions. Compensation for specific positions are based on job level, skills, years of experience, and education, among other factors. Additionally, certain positions are bonus or commission eligible. Information regarding benefits can be found .
Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity inspires innovation and growth in the Kaplan community. Kaplan strives to be a model employer for inclusiveness. Not only does Kaplan value its employees for their professionalism and skills, but also for the unique viewpoints they bring to the Organization. Kaplan's employees bring diverse perspectives, ideas, and backgrounds that give Kaplan a competitive edge in anticipating and exceeding our students' needs in today's global market. Learn more about our .