Be a part of an extraordinarily grand team as a Women's Locker Room Attendant and maintain cleanliness of the locker room at the WELLSpa
Working at the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa means you're not just a number - you're a member of our family. You'll receive all the benefits of working at a AAA Four Diamond resort in a small community, combined with the benefits of a larger hotel management company based in Wisconsin. Our name in the area means home, family and tradition. We have a strong sense of tradition, and we're looking to create a strong, bright future - a future that includes you. No experience necessary. Day and night shifts available.
WARNING: must be prepared to be a part of guest memories for years to come!
Our Team is looking for People Pleasing individuals who want to do the following:
- Turn our guest's ordinary day into an extraordinary day
- Love where they work
- Be appreciated for what they bring to a team
- Learn and grow with a company who truly values it's people
- Hotel room discounts as low as $49 per night
- Free meals every shift made by our talented culinary team
- Paid time off
- Golf, Ski, Restaurant & Spa discounts
- Flexible scheduling
- WELL Spa Gym membership
- Advancement opportunities across the property and US
- Friendly work atmosphere- Negativity & drama are not welcome here
- Holiday, jury duty, & bereavement pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life insurance, employee assistance program and additional retirement benefits
- Recognition programs (aka get paid to celebrate)
- Ensure prompt and courteous service to guests while making sure all guest experiences are distinctively superior.
- Responsible for vacuuming, dusting, moping, and taking out and/or picking up trash to ensure cleanliness of the men's locker room.
- Must be able to work with required cleaning products and chemicals.
- Stock restrooms with necessary supplies.
- Ensure property operation meets internal audit standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior cleaning experience in a full service hotel environment is preferred.
- Must have great customer service experience.
- Must be able to speak and understand the English language
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Reporting Relationship: This position reports to the Spa Manager
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note: This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.