The Marketing Communications Specialist will lead the marketing and communications strategies, development and execution of Applied Industrial Technologies - Canada. The role is based in Cleveland, OH world headquarters for Applied Industrial Technologies.
- Partners with key business unit staff and senior level management to set strategic marketing and communications goals, objectives, and plans.
- Works collaboratively with Applied Industrial Technologies corporate marketing and other cross functional teams to strategically align enterprise marketing and branding initiatives while leveraging available resources.
- Manages omnichannel marketing initiatives (Content Marketing & SEO, Email, Social Media, Print, Web, Print Ads & Catalogs, Webinars, and more.) from development to execution and tracking, ensuring goals are established and met.
- Guides strategy to reach and engage both in-person staff and remote team members, interacts effectively at all levels and meets internal customer expectations.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with suppliers through promoting and advocating channel marketing.
- Manages writing, editing, design and proofreading efforts of marketing materials maintaining consistency in message and corporate branding, including print and multimedia.
- Enhances presentations for internal and external business reviews.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and executing marketing communications strategies
- Ability to apply advanced marketing communications concepts and best practices, coordinate and complete objectives in a wide variety of formats (web, social, email, infographics, print, video and more)
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills; ability to manage multiple projects and fluid deadlines
- Strong content creator / writer; highly creative and collaborative; excellent writing skills with a demonstrated command of grammar, spelling and sentence structure (adhere to branding, grammar, voice and style standards) for print and electronic communications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Visual Communications, Communications or related area of study, or equivalent education/experience.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in marketing or equivalent experience in communications or related field.
- Software proficiency that includes Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), HubSpot marketing automation and Google Analytics.
- Experience working with a PIM and SAP is a plus.
- Experience with desktop publishing and the Adobe Suite is a plus.
- Proficient in French is a plus.
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT)is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.