The Cash Management Director will oversee 2 groups (CPG) and (TOSG) within Treasury Cash Operations. Treasury Cash Operations is comprised of Cash Positioning Group (CPG), Banking Relationship Group (BRG) as well as Treasury Operations Support group (TOSG). The Cash Positioning Group is responsible for providing accurate and timely cash management reporting to facilitate strategic global decision making. Treasury Operations Support Group is responsible for supporting the teams across Treasury Operations, Treasury IT, the Global Accounting Organization, and various users of Cash Management Systems.
- This position will provide strategic guidance and oversee the daily activities for the CPG and TOSG groups
- Actively manage the cash levels at FED as well as Correspondent banks in both USD as well as foreign currencies
- Work closely with Liquidity, Tax, Accounting, and Legal in bringing back cash to US entity from foreign legal entities.
- Lead the implementation of upgrades to Treasury Management System (Quantum) as well as to combine General Ledger between legacy CIT and FCB.
- Implement and enforce adequate controls, policies, and procedures to mitigate operational and execution risk
- Manage, coach, and develop the Cash Management teams in the execution of their responsibilities
- Support development and enhancement of monthly Cash Management Metrics
- Serve as Treasury Operations Subject Matter Expert on various corporate-wide projects, strategic teams, and workgroups to provide Treasury Operations expertise as needed
Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of experience in Bank Treasury; Managing interest rate risk model and position. OR High School Diploma or GED and 14 years of experience in Bank Treasury; Managing interest rate risk model and position.
License or Certification Type: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Preferred
Skill(s): Experience with financial risk modeling - market risk, credit risk, and operational risk
Other preferred qualifications:
- CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) certification is a plus
- Corporate treasury experience including cash management, cash forecasting and payments a plus
- Strong Analytic Skills: able to link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
- Self-motivated, inquisitive, proactive, eager to learn and add value
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to communicate key ideas and initiatives to various teams and levels of management.
- Highly organized with the ability to support multiple priorities in a constantly evolving environment.
- Able to work independently and in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects
- Direct experience with FIS Quantum application or similar treasury workstation is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants on the bases of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.