A Place Where People Matter - Growing our People to Grow Our Business
We're thrilled that you are exploring career opportunities where you can continue to make a positive difference every day to keep our communities healthy, fed, clean and safe.
3rd shift position (9 pm - 6 am)
The Site Supervisor is responsible for the efficient day-to-day operations of a multi-shift operation in the Greer, SC area.
Responsible for planning, scheduling, and management of all recycling and hazardous waste management activities and on-site personnel. Knowledge of recycling regulations, DOT regulations, warehousing and scheduling are necessary. This position will be helping the management team set the bar for exceptional service in a very fast paced and continuously growing environment.
What you'll need
* High School Diploma/GED required
* College graduate (BA or BS) or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 3-5 years of experience in Supervisory or Team Leadership with strong environmental and safety knowledge
* Must be a self-starter with attention to detail that requires very little day to day supervision with a proven service record
* Recyclable waste and hazardous material management guidelines
* Solid understanding of governmental requirements related to the industry; i.e. RCRA, DOT, etc. preferred or ability to attain such knowledge
* Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with, support, and motivate others to achieve operational objectives
* Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is strongly preferred
* Strong operations experience
* Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish ispreferred
What We Offer
* Benefits start first day of hire!
* Flexible Time Off (FTO) provides unlimited vacation!
* Amazing company culture, laid-back office environments, and work from home flexibility.
* Ongoing training from management
* Opportunities for raises/promotions
* Career progression
Univar Solutions is a leading, global distributor of chemicals and ingredients essential to the safety, health, and wellbeing of our daily lives from life-saving medicines and vitamins to hand sanitizers and industrial materials used for cleaning, construction, and more. Our global team of more than 10,000 employees support our vision to redefine distribution and be the most valued chemical and ingredient distributor on the planet!
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes market aligned pay and incentives as well as a diverse benefits offering to support our employees' physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing.
Univar Solutions supports sustainable solutions for the world around us so that we can do our part to help keep our communities healthy, fed, clean, and safe!
We are committed to a diverse workforce and a culture of inclusion. Together, we are building a culture that acknowledges the unique experiences, perspectives and expertise of individuals and provides the development and growth opportunities to empower us to redefine our industry.
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.