- Perform preventative maintenance
- Develop and improving maintenance skills
- Perform and complete inspections, recalls
- Perform diagnostics and complete truck/engine repairs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform, complete, and retain training opportunities
- Perform diagnostic on medium/heavy duty trucks
- Perform repairs on medium/heavy duty trucks
- Successfully relay findings of diagnostic or repairs and translate to digital notes
- Locate info on trucks using company supplied laptop and diagnostic equipment
Skills and Qualifications:
- Medium / heavy duty truck technician
- Basic computer skills
- Power & hand tool experience
- Possess the ability to work as an individual, as well as a team
- Ability to clean up after yourself and possess the want to work in an organized environment
- Possess communication skills to successfully relay findings of diagnostic or repairs; and translate to digital notes
Pay and Benefits:
- Paid Time off - 80 hours in the first year
- Time & a half paid after 40 hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer match
- $50,000 company paid Life Insurance Policy
Truck Country / Stoops Freightliner-Quality Trailer is one of the largest Freightliner dealership groups in the U.S. today, serving customers at locations in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Wisconsin. For nearly 60 years, Truck Country/Stoops has offered new and used medium and heavy-duty trucks, expert service, an extensive parts inventory, and convenient financing options.
Truck Country / Stoops Freightliner-Quality Trailer is part of McCoy group, Inc., which was founded in 1958 by Robert McCoy in Shullsburg, WI. Today the company is still family-owned and is operated in the leadership of the McCoy family.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
If any questions please call 1-800-251-9569, then option#2 for the recruiting department.