Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you'll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative teamthat values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Let's innovate and grow together!What we're looking for:Position Summary:As a Staff Consultant, you will be primarily engaged on customer facing professional services engagements. Staff Consultants are responsible for assisting with the fulfillment of project requirements by supporting the project leader, taking ownership of sub-sections of projects and leading small sub-projects under the general supervision of a senior team member.The Staff Consultant is responsible for learning the foundational skills of Citrix Consulting, as well as developing a solid technical foundation. The position requires an individual to demonstrate rapid learning and application of the consulting methodology, Citrix products and technology, server-based computing concepts, system architecture, programming languages, documentation standards and organization, time management, software installation, and networking skills on client engagements or internal Citrix Consulting Solutions assignments.The Staff Consultant must be able to solve problems proactively and seek help from more experienced team members when necessary.The position requires a team player that seeks to supplement their skills using project experience, self-study manuals, and point of need training. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are also required.PrimaryDuties/Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities.
- The Staff Consultant works on customer facing consulting projects of low-to medium complexity and relies on more senior resources for guidance in the completion of assigned deliverables, which are typically specific sections of a project. During project work, the Staff Consultant:
- Establishes basic consultant-client relationships while engaged on customer facing as well as internal projects. Successfully executes assigned project tasks and appropriately relays status and escalates issues to project leads.
- Proactively seeks to expand technical knowledge through the use of self-study materials and trainings. Achieve technical certifications from Citrix and other relevant vendors. Effectively uses technical knowledge to design and develop technical solutions that meet, or exceed, project requirements and expectations.
- Takes responsibility for own actions and outcomes relating to project tasks and technical skills development.
- Applies prior professional experience to learn how Citrix defines and measures success. Strives to master the roles and methods pertaining to the Citrix Consulting Methodology and the role of Staff Consultant.
- Learns the basic aspects of the Citrix vision and what the company aspires to.
- Concentrates on established priorities and gain an understanding on how the task at hand contributes to the big picture.
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience:
- Intermediate level knowledge of Citrix Virtualization and/or Networking technologies and integrating technologies (Microsoft, Cisco, etc).
- Must be flexible, dependable, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies.
Why work for Citrix?
At Citrix, we want to set you up for a successful career with us! This opportunity provides anexcellent career path and advancement opportunities. We provide an environment where people are allowed to do their best work. We believe in collaboration, ideation, experimentation, and innovation. We empower teams to enhance their skills, learn, grow, collaborate, create, deliver and succeed.We're an innovative engine for our Colleagues, Communities, Customers and Users in the Digital Marketplace! Citrix's pillars of Core Values are Integrity, Respect, Curiosity, Courage and Unity!
Citrix has been ranked #11 on The Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology in 2021. Over100 Countries are benefiting for Citrix Products and IT solutions. Around 98% of The Fortune 500 Companies are using Citrix Products and IT Solutions, with over 100 million Users. Our Culture is strong, inclusive, vibrant, and crucial to how we work and serve our customers and partners! The work at Citrix is exhilarating, and that's what makes it a whole lot of fun! Let's embark on this next great adventure together! Imagine a better way to work! We'd love to talk to you we want to talk to YOU!Apply today!At Citrix, our employees perform extraordinary acts of creativity and service every day. We provide benefits and rewards that meet the diverse needs of our employees by offering competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and equitable rewards opportunities for all employees. In the state of Colorado, the salary for this role generally ranges from $70,500.00 - $85,500.00 but may vary depending on your qualifications including job-related education, training, experience, licensure, and certification, that could result at a level outside of this range. Certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus, sales incentives, and/or stock depending on the terms of the applicable plan and role as well as individual performance. Benefits may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Citrix and the country where you work. U.S. based employees are typically offered access to healthcare, life insurance and disability benefits, 401(k) plan and company match, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), and education assistance program, among others.Functional Area:
- Bachelor of Science from an accredited university or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Technical Analyst or in similar role.
- Willing to travel 50% up to 80% of the time.
- CCE-V, CCE-N, MCSE/MCITP, CCNA certifications preferred.
What you're looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it's just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We'll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Education assistance
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
- And more!
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the at
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us atfor assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.