We are looking for a full-time person to perform material handling duties at a local company on permanent employment basis. The philosophy of this company encourages teamwork, innovation, technological advancement and personal growth. THIS POSITION IS A 12 HOUR ROTATIONAL POSITION!
- Responsible for assisting the extruder operator with maintaining the flow of material used in their production
- This includes getting raw material to the operator, filling and emptying containers and keeping area clean
- Weighing scrap when necessary
- Making boxes and storage containers
- Reporting the condition of the line when shift changes
- Completing paperwork when necessary
- Assist with other duties as needed by the operator
clicking here for a quick application:
sending resume here:
call this number for your personal interview: 920-287-3500
- Must be able to walk, stand, lift up to 40 pounds on a regular basis, do repetitive work, follow direction and be self motivated.
- High School Diploma
- Prefer someone with forklift driving experience - preferably with certification (but will recertify)
- Strong attention to detail and good communication skills