General Production/Labor positions located RIGHT HERE IN SHEBOYGAN!!! Make lots of money while having fun on the job! These Temp To Hire jobs are in HOT DEMAND right now - don't hesitate, get started quickly!!
Here's what your shift would look like:
- Check quality alerts
- Check parts for defects
- Communicate with Supervisor with any production issues
- Understand and follow all safety rules and procedures
- Process and certify parts
- Pack parts on skids
- Complete tags for racks of parts
- Remove flash from parts
- File parts
- Locate tags in office
- Check scrap masters at beginning of shift
- View and understand process master/instructions on table
- Participate in 5S/other continuous improvement activities as required
- Clean out pit
- Load / unload parts in trim press
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisor
HERE IS WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS JOB!!
- EXCELLENT benefits including very inexpensive yet highly competitive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wage increases up to $3.50-$4.00 per hour after only 6 MONTHS!!!
- Ability to get onto any shift you want in a short period of time!
- EXCELLENT vacation and paid time off
- 10 PLUS holidays paid to you every year
If you think you would enjoy a job that keeps you busy and not just standing around, you should consider this job! To apply you can fill out an online application at or if you think you've already applied, just give us a call and we can update right over the phone - we will do ALL the work to get you started! 920-287-3500 Send your resume to
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds repetitively
- Must be able to work in louder conditions while wearing Personal Protective Equipment such as eye, hearing and foot protection
- Must be able to work in sometimes dusty, sometimes wet, sometimes very warm conditions.