Please note: this is a customer-facing role, and requires compliance with customer policies and protocols, which may include COVID-19 vaccination and other measures relating to COVID-19
- Associates degree or equivalent experience required (Bachelor's preferred) plus 4-5 years of experience.
- May require upwards of 60% car, air and overnight travel (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary) and ability to work flexible shifts.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have working knowledge of installation related facility systems
- Requires ability to lift up to 30 pounds individually and for lifting over 30 pounds assistance may be available.
- Substantial amount of standing, walking, typing, grasping, talking and hearing.
- Substantial amount of driving required, sometime for multiple hours at a time.
- Occasionally kneeling, crouching, stooping, reaching, pushing, pulling and climbing stairs or ladder.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity with or without corrective lenses for extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
- Working primarily in a cleanroom environment (wearing full clean room suit, facemask, gloves, safety glasses)
- The work environment may include a variety of physical conditions such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, working on scaffolding and high places, exposure to chemicals, ultraviolet light and lasers, working in enclosed spaces, close quarters, narrow aisles or passageways.
- The work environment may include working in highlytime sensitive situations requiring quick resolution including equipment problems.
The company will not pursue or support visa sponsorship for this position.