Codeworks is a locally owned and operated IT Services firm in SE Wisconsin, known for our strong commitment to quality and for our direct client relationships.
Who are we looking for?
Our client who operates the mortgage industry's digital marketplace that connects lenders, investors and providers with comprehensive secondary marketing solutions, market leading capabilities and value-added services that deliver results are looking to hire .Net Developer II to join their Mequon, WI or Plano, TX based team. As a .Net Developer you will be working on developing new API technology and help maintain existing APIs in a collaborative, modern, cloud-based development team.
- Designing and Developing customer facing Software products delivered in Azure.
- Writing code, testing, and debugging applications utilizing .NET, Angular, SQL, and other current programming languages and technologies.
- Analyzing designs, programs, debugs and modifying software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or internet-related computer programs.
- Interacting with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participating in software design meetings and analyzing user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Contributing to architecture and design guidance to more junior team members and the team.
- Writing technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Delivering informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.
- 3-6 years of software engineering experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level.
- Must love to write code, and be motivated and excited by technical challenges
- Must be proficient in Microsoft stack (C#, .NET Core, SQL, Web API)
- Proficiency with Cloud technologies (Azure or AWS)
- Proficiency in front-end experience such as Angular or React a plus
- Working experience in DevOps environment building production quality cloud products in a large enterprise a plus
- In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application
- Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models etc.
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design-based tools and techniques and including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases etc.
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (e.g., agile, waterfall and/or other modern approaches to software development)
- Excellent analytical, design-making, problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contact
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Location: Mequon, WI or Plano, TX (Hybrid)
For immediate consideration, qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attn: Laura. Must be available to convert to full time without current or future sponsorship.
In our 25+ years of service, Codeworks has been recognized for quality, integrity, and agility. We focus on building lasting relationships, we are a lean, efficient staffing firm that is responsive and flexible toward its people while offering competitive compensation and benefits.