Assembly work available for a family owned business that services the paper industry!
- Disassemble parts using hand and power tools
- Operate tow motor and overhead cranes
- Inspect product that needs repair
- Program machines per specifications
- Clean parts by removing paint/debris
- Assemble parts to be shipped out
- Complete paperwork accurately and neatly
Hours: 7:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Friday
- High school diploma and/or equivalent is required
- Common Knowledge of micrometers and blueprints
- Mechanically inclined along with good math skills
- Tow motor and crane operator experience is a plus, not required
- Comfortable twisting, bending, rotating, and lifting up to 50lbs
- Must be able to multi-task and work within a team environment
- Must have a valid driver's license once hired on
If you are interested, please call our office for more information at 920-731-8082. You can also apply online at or send your resume to .
Make sure to send your family and friends our way - we love referrals!
Flex-Staff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.