Excellent full time and contract to hire position with one of our Fond du Lac clients doing packaging!
- The first area would consist of inspecting 7 lb. product as it comes off the conveyor line and checking product for any defects before placing it onto another conveyor line to be bagged
- The second are is where the employee will slide the product into an air filled bag where it is then sent down to the sealer machine to be sealed
- The third area is responsible for aligning the bagged product into the sealer machine, where it will then seal the product and then will be sent down to packaging
- The last position is working in the back as a boxer; this area is automated and employee will be required to make sure the product is being boxed accordingly and/or free from jam-ups on the machine
- Will also be asked to assist in the Brine room where they will be walking up and down step ladders to make sure there is a continuous flow of product on both levels
- If the product is wedged, the employee will then use a poker to move it along
Hours: 12 hour rotating shifts, 4:00 pm to 4:00 am
- Must be able to lift 34-40 lbs and an occasional 50 lbs.
If you are interested, please call our office for more information at 920-933-3500. You can also apply online at or send your resume to . Make sure to send your family and friends our way - we love referrals!
Flex-Staff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.