Integrated Mail Industries, a division of A.B. Data, is currently looking for experienced Mechanics in our Mail Inserting department on 2nd shift to set-up, maintain, adjust and troubleshoot lettershop production equipment.
- Ability to set-up and operate Pitney Bowes Flow Master and Bell & Howell swing arm inserting equipment
- Ability to trouble-shoot and repair all production equipment
- Performs scheduled preventative maintenance
- Capable of rebuilding equipment if necessary
- Observe all company rules, regulations, safety procedures, and housekeeping standards
If you are quality conscious and believe customer satisfaction is a priority, we encourage you to apply. This opportunity will be filled by self-motivated, quality and safety conscious individuals, who wish to work in a rewarding and friendly environment.
- Strong mechanical ability with electronics experience.
- Computer proficient
- Ability to work in a high volume production environment
- 3-5 years related work experience
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong math skills, attention to precision and details and a desire to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and write English,
- Ability to read and verify written job instructions.
- Knowledge of tools and techniques to repair equipment
- Frequent lifting, pulling, and pushing up to 50 pounds; frequent standing, bending, twisting and turning; repetitive use of hands and wrists.
A comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) and paid holidays/vacations. Candidates must pass drug screen and background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.