Excellent position available in Assembly for our Fond du Lac client!
Essential Job Duties:
- Set up and run assembly operations
- Perform production related activities per work instructions
- Work with basic hand tools and portable power tools
- Maintain quality and production standards
- Responsible for accurate production packet reporting
- Responsible for completing all required production paperwork
Hours: Monday through Thursday 5:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Ability to stand for 10 hours
- Willingness to train
- Ability to read blueprints required
If you are interested, please call our office for more information at 920-933-3500. You can also apply online at or send your resume to . Make sure to send your family and friends our way - we love referrals!
Flex-Staff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.