Excellent position available as a Powder Coat Technician for our Fond du Lac client!
- Clean and prepare parts as necessary for powder coating applications
- Operate curing oven to ensure proper adhesion
- Apply powder coat to parts using a powder coat sprayer
- Transport finished and unfinished product to and from the appropriate work areas using forklift
- Perform work in adherence with quality standards
- Clean and maintain spray booth, production line and preparation area
- Monday through Thursday 5:00 am to 3:00 pm or 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Must have previous knowledge and use of powder paint application techniques and equipment, Stable work history required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to follow directions and work in a team environment required
- Knowledge of drying oven operation required
- Ability to read diagrams/prints
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
If you are interested, please call our office for more information at 920-933-3500. You can also apply online at or send your resume to . Make sure to send your family and friends our way - we love referrals!
Flex-Staff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.