To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryProducts and TechnologyJob DetailsThe Sr. Director, Product Management for Digital Identity will run Identity like we run our products, from implementing a new Identity service that works well across 40+ Digital properties. This Sr. Director will build new experiences for sign up, single-sign on, and Trailblazer.me Profile, along with new identity services on Hyperforce with identity access management, session management, and more, in order to break down data silos and facilitate the world of Trailblazer success through personalization and Identity-based marketing.We are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Management leader to modernize the way we lead a Trailblazer's identity, from front-end to back-end. The goal is to innovate and implement identity-based services that enable Identity-based experiences across Salesforce.com, Trailhead.com, AppExchange.com, and more.The successful candidate will have a clear vision of running Digital Identity as a product but will also be able to drive the grounded pragmatic execution of the product plan in partnership with others.Responsibilities
- Hire, mentor, and lead an impactful team of two product managers
- Lead a team through the ideation and design, technical development, and launch of Digital Identity services and experiences
- Establish shared vision for Digital Identity across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to roadmap alignment and platform execution
- Drive product development with a team of extraordinary engineers, designers, data scientists and cross-functional partners
- Integrate research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance Trailblazer satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of Digital Identity
- Understand Salesforce's strategic and driven edge and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Enhance efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 15+ years of experience in product management or similar positions, including people management
- Experience with implementation of identity management services
- Experience with design of Login, Registration, Profile
- Experience with utilization of Identity to unlock powerful customer-facing experiences
- Experience presenting to senior executive audiences
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong data-driven analytical skills to back up assumptions and recommendations and to deliver outstanding customer experiences
- Experience with defining and leading APIs and an understanding system & data architecture
- Experience running scrum-agile teams performing software engineering
- Experience hiring and developing product managers
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent
- Experience in a consumer-focused technology company
- Familiarity with Salesforce Products including Falcon, CRM, marketing Cloud or Experience Cloud
- Experience with content personalization and recommendation platforms
- Travel requirements: less than 15%
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $167,400. You may also be entitled to receive [incentive compensation] [only include for distribution roles where applicable], bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this .Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with or .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.