Contract to hire position available with one of our well-respected Appleton clients working in Packing & Production! This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company that specializes in integrated, comprehensive packaging solutions in industrial and retail markets along with in strive to help their employees win through personal growth and a shared future!
- Taking product off the machines to be packed and/or palletized
- Working with raw material to load onto machine
- Changing the out product quickly and accurately
- Making sure there are no issues with the glued part of the product
- Completing quality checks of product
- Using a caliper to determine proper thickness as needed
- Operate a tow motor to move palletized product to the appropriate areas
- Wrapping and/or banding product by machine or hand
- Assembling pallets to appropriate sizes for product and shipping
- Rotating throughout your shift to assist in different production areas
Hours available for hire:
- 2nd shift - 2:00pm-10:00pm, Monday Friday
- 3rd shift - 10:00pm-6:00am, Sunday-Thursday
- Must be flexible to train on any shift including 1st shift (Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:00pm)
- Must be flexible in working overtime scheduled (9-12 hour shifts) including some Saturdays or Sundays
Excellent benefits packaging available once hired!
- Additional shift differentials of $0.45 for 2nd shift and $0.60 for 3rd shift
- Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Flexible spending account, pension, and 401K.
- Health club fee reimbursement program
- Education reimbursement
- Safety shoes/glasses reimbursement
- Paid holidays and vacation
- High School diploma or equivalent; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is desired
- Ability to work in a faster paced position
- Requires bending, twisting, rotating, lifting up to 20-25lbs. on a consistent basis, and 50lbs. on frequent basis
- Must be comfortable standing for eight plus hours at a time
- Ability to multi-task and think ahead
- High attention to detail and retain excellent counting skills
- Must be flexible with schedule, may be asked to come in early or stay later
If you are interested, apply online at or send your resume to .
Already worked for Flex-Staff? Call our office at 920-731-8082 and let's TALK!!
Make sure to send your family and friends our way - we love referrals!
Flex-Staff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.