Excellent direct hire position available in Neenah including a $1,500 sign-on bonus! One of our leading manufacturer clients is hiring for assembly of plastic products for fire, industrial, and trucking industries! No experience required - they are willing to train!!
Essential job duties:
- Identify and inspect precut plastic components, or sub-assemblies to ensure accuracy
- Assembling of side and end walls, shells, covers, overflows, suctions, and other sub-assemblies
- Operating fuseal and extrusion welding equipment
- Perform testing and inspections on finished product
- Reporting any defects to the Line Supervisor
- Trim and clean welded product according to production standards
- Use of chisels, scrapers, routers, and drills in order to take off excess plastic on parts
- Use of an extrusion welder in order to attach appropriate parts together (this makes a box and its dividers)
- Can be making $19 per hour after working one year
- Earn 120 hours of PTO
- Gainsharing program with the potential to earn an extra paycheck per month
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Must know how to read and use a tape measure
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure by using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Compute rate, ratio, and percentages
- Comfortable in using hand tools, power tools, and welders
- Must have the ability to lift 5lb to 25lb tools and equipment
- Occasionally lift other parts and equipment that weigh up to 50lbs-75lbs (anything over 75lbs is required to seek assistance)
- Abide by all safety policies and procedures
- Carpentry, woodworking, blueprint reading and/or sheet metal/plastic fabricating is desired, but not required
If you are interested, apply online at or send your resume to .
Already worked for Flex-Staff? Call our office at 920-731-8082 and let's TALK!!
Make sure to send your family and friends our way - we love referrals!
Flex-Staff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.