This position will support the ChemCare Commercial Team to help drive margin and sales growth within district or line of business. This person will serve as a key tactical commercial linkage between our customers, the Sales Team, Customer Service and Vendors. A successful candidate for this role will be an effective communicator and accountable for meeting tight deadlines.
- Single Point of Contact for customers (80% of time spent).
- Coordinate waste pickups: review order details, confirm purchase order numbers, ensure pricing is accurate and communicate with customers on details of order in a timely manner
- 3rd Party Scheduling (transportation and disposal): work closely with 3rd party logistics providers and TSDF partners to manager orders
- Collaborate with Sales Team to address customer concerns and set proper expectations
- Work with Technical Service Representatives for new profiles and profile recertifications.
- Basic Quoting (10% of time spent).
- Quote customers on waste services
- Margin management
- Vendor Management (5% of time spent).
- Work with vendors to obtain invoices
- AR Management (5% of time spent).
- Work with assigned customers on resolving invoice disputes
- Performs other related duties as required or requested
Education/Experience/Training/Certifications - Required
- 2-year associates degree or equivalent work experience in customer service
- Previous experience working with waste disposal and RCRA/DOT regulations
Education/Experience/Training/Certifications - Desired
- Great professional interpersonal skills
- Oral and written communication skills necessary to effectively communicate throughout the organization with all stakeholders for teamwork
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Strong multi-tasking, prioritization and organization capabilities due to high order volume
- Persistent in following up on detailed requests to see them to completion
- General knowledge of pricing and marketing strategy
- Receptive, flexible and adaptable to change based on business needs
- Customer Solutions Manager
- ChemCare CSR
- ChemCare Billing Team
- ChemCare Technical Service Rep
- Sales Managers/Account Managers
- Health and Safety
Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions/Other Requirements
Univar is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.