We are looking for an enthusiastic cook to help provide an excellent guest dining experience. The successful candidate will be able to ensure consistent food quality by preparing orders in a fast-paced environment while following recipes and guidelines established by the Food and Beverage department. You will provide superior quality food while maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work environment as a member of the Marcus Theatres food & beverage team.
Your Future Responsibilities as a Member of our Team:
- Preparation and cooking of food quickly and correctly following all required recipes and prepared in a timely fashion.
- Correctly storing of food, proper rotation and dating.
- Maintain sanitary standards, before, during, and after service.
- Determine inventory of food items and amounts needed for service.
- Set up equipment needed for preparation prior to service.
- Maintain high quality level of food production and presentation.
- A high level of cleanliness, sanitation and personal hygiene.
- Responsible for set up station, breakdown, and all necessary advance prep.
- Properly label and put away all food that has not been served during shift.
- Prepare all food items according to recipe specifications.
- Make sure coolers are cleaned, organized and locked after work if finished.
- Be able to perform and fill out duties as laid out on checklists and prep sheets.
At Marcus Theatres we strive to create Magical Movie Memories for our guests. As a cook at one of our food & beverage locations you will become a part of our family! All ready to get started?
Ok! You will need to demonstrate the following:
- The ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, team environment.
- Have a passion for delivering unparalleled hospitality and high quality food & service.
- Positive attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to keep the line and prep area organized, stocked and clean.
- Follow direction of management team and food & beverage leadership.
- Ability to read tickets to produce orders.
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and food items.
- Assist in control of food waste.