We are sure a lot of companies are trying to recruit you. So, how is Anderson Merchandisers different? We value our associates as members of our family and treat all our clients as the VIPs they are!
Anderson Merchandisers is a premier retail services company with over 5,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to our E3 mission of Execution Excellence Every Day by the dedicated associates that work relentlessly for our clients. We are a family-owned company that has been in business for over 100 years and we know what it takes to get the job right the first time, every time. We are growing fast and will give you the tools and training you need to succeed and grow in your career!
What makes Anderson Merchandisers a great place to work?
THE PEOPLE - just like you!
Our associates have a lot in common. They have great interpersonal skills, enjoy working independently, are self-motivated, and have a relentless drive. Did we mention that while they are working hard, they also like to have fun?
If this sounds like a good fit for you, come join our team!The Project Team Supervisor is a key leadership position that maximizes project results and merchandising services while controlling labor to revenue expenses in the assigned region. This decision maker will also be responsible for building and maintaining a relationship with the Walmart Field Project Manager to ensure that Anderson Merchandiser standards are met and that we are delivering on the client's expectations for complex store remodels. Extensive travel will be required for this position.
What would you do in this role?
The Project Team Supervisor will oversee and manage all personnel on the remodel team and will report directly into the Project Team Manager and works closely with the Project Regional Manager.
- Manage, lead, and develop Remodel Team personnel and process to achieve project goals and deadlines
- Build and Manage relationship with Walmart Field Project Manager to ensure daily and weekly tasks are met
- Daily organization and coordination of labor projects and personnel which includes scheduling, communication and tracking of project progress
- Evaluate and take action on labor personnel on a daily and weekly basis to ensure standards are being met by both the client and Walmart
- Establish work procedures and decide on process that will impact effectiveness of meeting project schedule deadlines
- Accountable for accurate weekly reporting sent to Walmart detailing the progress of each project
- Responsible for appropriately allocating resource to each project and directing day to day activities
- Swiftly and accurately reacting to instruction from Walmart Field Project Manager and making process and personnel decisions based off of that instruction
- Work closely with other field leaders to meet company key performance indicators
- Serve as communication link between the field and home office
- Seek and share solutions to improve processes and efficiencies
- Manage and provide organizational instructions for setting merchandise to modular guidelines
- Analyzes and Solves project challenges through communication with Project Team Specialist, Project Team Manager, Project Regional Manager, and/or Walmart Field Project Manager
- Responsible for reviewing all projects upon completion to ensure accuracy, compliance and that standards are met prior to submitting for project completion approval
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- Lifting objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs. with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/product up to 35 lbs, in addition, the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100lbs with assistance from another associate
- Work performed could be while sitting, standing, or walking
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands or fingers, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing as well as upper and lower body mobility
- Experience/comfort level with electronics/technical products
- Independent and self-motivated
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, overnights and weekends
- High School diploma or equivalency certification required
- Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained
- Computer, printing capability, internet access, and email required
- Customer service or sales experience required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
As an Anderson Merchandisers Associate you may be eligible for these benefits*.
* Flexible work schedules
* Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team
* 401(k) retirement plan
* Health Insurance - including Dental and Vision
* Accident Insurance
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability
* Associate Assistance Fund
* Associate Savings Plan
* Anderson Cares Fund
* Paid Time Off
* Training & Career Development
*All benefits subject to eligibility per company policy.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.