The Drafting Intern works under the direct supervision of the department engineering supervisor or department personnel. Key Responsibilities:
• Make changes to existing computer modeling and drawing documentation under the direction of experienced drafter, engineer, or sales/marketing
• Prepare computer modeling and drawing documentation for design activities under the direction of experienced drafter or engineer
• Ability to complete and check change requests
• Support drafting improvement activities
• Communicate with sales, suppliers, Modine plants, etc.
• Aid supervisor and department as directed
• Provide basic 2-D and 3-D computer modeling, drawing documentation, and basic level design support for assigned design activities Position Requirements:
• Must be pursuing an Associate degree in mechanical design or related technical discipline, preferable with internship experience
• Basic solid modeling and drawing skill-set (using ProE, SolidEdge, UG, or Catia CAD Software) • Ideal candidate is self-motivated and eager to learn
• Good decision making skills
• Mechanically inclined
• Dedicated to quality and safety
• Ability to work in a team environment
Modine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Welcomes all Qualified Applicants! EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Modine provides a competitive benefit package, which could include paid vacation, short term disability, 401(k), health, dental, vision, life insurance, flex spending benefits, tuition reimbursement, Health Savings Account and much more. Human Resources will provide more detail upon your hiring.